Kory put up shelves in the laundry room. There was an empty wall with lots of space. He put up a laminated counter that he put together himself from two sheets of particle board covered with laminate. We had picked up a swatch months ago that would compliment the tan walls, but when he went to buy it a few weeks ago he forgot the swatch and picked out a totally different one. It's green and brown instead of tan shades. I think it looks like puke. Oh well, too late.He also put up a few shelves in the corner where I can contain my sewing materials that have been overflowing in my sewing table (fabric, batting, etc.). On the side of those shelves, he designed a hanging contraption that I use for drying items such as bras and panties. Finally, he put up a closet rod. Not sure I have any use for that right now, but it is good to have.
Kory did a great job!


1 comment:
Nice! wish mine was so organized! but you're right, it looks like puke. :)
Jen
Post a Comment