Another cute baby gift - bib, burp cloths, and booties. Plus a t-shirt for little boy Brady (see my iron-on onesies post). These gifts are going to Tracia in Iowa, my friend from college. I chose monkeys, because she really likes them. She can even do a great monkey impression! Tracia is due in early October. I'm sending it sooner than that, because I can't wait to give it to her and I need to start focusing on my own baby stuff sewing. I'm considering doing the bibs different next time; not sure flannel is the best material. I think using something more water and food proof, like vinyl, might be better. I'll have to look for cute fabric in such material.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Crazy Monkeys!
Another cute baby gift - bib, burp cloths, and booties. Plus a t-shirt for little boy Brady (see my iron-on onesies post). These gifts are going to Tracia in Iowa, my friend from college. I chose monkeys, because she really likes them. She can even do a great monkey impression! Tracia is due in early October. I'm sending it sooner than that, because I can't wait to give it to her and I need to start focusing on my own baby stuff sewing. I'm considering doing the bibs different next time; not sure flannel is the best material. I think using something more water and food proof, like vinyl, might be better. I'll have to look for cute fabric in such material.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment