Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sneak Peak: Baby's Room


Here is a sneak peak at the finished crib, crib skirt, fitted sheet, and w-i-p dresser.

I've been asked to show what the crib looks like now that it is done. I can't get a good picture of it yet, because Kory hasn't moved out the twin bed that is in the baby's room and it is on it's side in front of the crib. But you can get a nice side view of it.

I finished the crib skirt. It is hard to see in the picture, since we have the frame at the highest point. I made it to fit when the frame is at the bottom, since it probably won't be up that high for too long. And on top of the skirt lays the fitted sheet. No mattress yet, still need one.

And here's a picture of the unfinished dresser and changing tray (in background). It's looking good! Notice how there are no cars in the garage? Yes, Kory has taken over and thinks the garage is his workshop. As if!

Also, I'm throwing in an exciting picture of a week night in the life of Kory and Molly. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Calico Road said...

That crib looks awesome!! Kory did a great job! And of course your skirt and sheet are equally awesome. Can't wait to see it all done in the room with a little boy putting it to good use. :)