Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby's Room: Dresser/Changing Table and Crib

I am finally posting pics of Kory's dresser and crib (many have been requesting to see them). He did an amazing job. They are beautiful! He used white maple and put it together using glue and screws. I picked out the hardware for the drawers. 

This is how the tray attaches to the dresser. We can take the tray off when we no longer need it and we'll have just a dresser.

And here is the crib (notice Molly practicing her protective pose near it). Again, he used white maple, a lot of glue and mortise and tenon joints. It has three different heights that we will lower as the baby gets bigger. And it can be turned into a toddler bed and a full size bed headboard and footboard. 

Also, notice the cute baby mobile. It is the one I registered for $40. I got it from someone on craigslist.org for $15 and it is in great condition. Also, got an almost new bumbo seat for $10 ($40 in stores). I'm addicted to craigslist!

Now all he has left to do is build a bookshelf and a couple of other wall decor projects.

No comments: