Next up, I've decided to try to make little white slipper shoes for Colter's baptism outfit. Only have a few weeks to complete. The pressure is ON!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Patches
Ahhh.... Some sort of sewing has occurred in my world. Although it was only putting patches on Kory's jeans, it was still sewing. I kinda like the ripped jean look.... brings back memories of early 90s flannel and grunge music. Kory on the other hand, thinks we are so poor we can't afford a new pair of jeans!
Next up, I've decided to try to make little white slipper shoes for Colter's baptism outfit. Only have a few weeks to complete. The pressure is ON!
Next up, I've decided to try to make little white slipper shoes for Colter's baptism outfit. Only have a few weeks to complete. The pressure is ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment