(My second post of the year... and it's already April... Yikes! I didn't realize how neglected my little blog had become. Oh well, since becoming a mom i've had way more important things to do... like wiping noses, changing diapers, and fun stuff like playing with legos!)

Now on to another craft I put out lately. This has been in the works for a few weeks now. I've been wanting a wreath for a certain spot in the house. I found this one on etsy.com. Instead of buying it, which wouldn't have been that much more expensive, I decided to try and make it myself. And actually, I've always wanted to make a wreath. I made my wedding flowers, so I knew this experience would be helpful. Weeks ago, I cut and put half of the flowers in the grapevine, just to get an idea of what it would look like. I think just doing that took me a few hours. Then, yesterday I took everything apart, got out my glue gun and in about an hour put it all together. So easy!



No comments:
Post a Comment