Hello my little blog! It's been awhile. I've been really, really, really bad about posting my projects or life stories. So now I need to play catch up on what I've been doing the last few months.Since my last post about Colter's quilt, one of the projects I sewed was Kaley's Christmas project. I sewed Colter's stocking last Christmas and started on Kaley's. I left the top name part for this year in case she didn't turn out to be a 'Kaley'. I think we knew we were having a girl and had even decided on the name (minus agreeing on the spelling). I didn't want to have to redo it if she had been a boy! It was not the easiest stocking to sew. I really don't like using patterns anymore unless they are super easy. I find tutorials online are much better. Grandma Kathe even had to help a little on it with some hand sewing.


No comments:
Post a Comment