Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cute Onesies

I came across some cute custom onesies on etsy.com and made my own. I designed the graphics in Illustrator and printed to iron-on paper. I'm still figuring out the best ironing pressure and time. These three are going to Haley, granddaughter of my friend at work Carol. I will be making more of these for our little guy!

Here is the other iron-on I did. This one was shipped to Brady, son of my friend Tracia (along with a baby gift for her soon-to-be little one). Tracia is a photographer BTW.
(I did a clipping path - removed the background - on the picture of this shirt)

2 comments:

Bonus Mom said...

I love these! I find with the iron ons they work best if I use a heavy piece of wood under the fabric. Every iron-on brand is slightly different. I think your onesies are adorable!

Calico Road said...

They are super cute!