Since getting a sewing machine last fall (thanks jen!), I've officially made 2 projects. Here is the second one (will post 1st project once I have pictures of it). I made a bolster pillow using a flat quarter of material Mom gave me for Christmas, some velvety brown fabric, and trim. It looks nice from far away, but close up there are a few unintentional pleats in it. Next time I will calculate better.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Bolster Pillow
Since getting a sewing machine last fall (thanks jen!), I've officially made 2 projects. Here is the second one (will post 1st project once I have pictures of it). I made a bolster pillow using a flat quarter of material Mom gave me for Christmas, some velvety brown fabric, and trim. It looks nice from far away, but close up there are a few unintentional pleats in it. Next time I will calculate better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment