
I decided to tackle zippers. Until I started telling people of my plan, I didn't know that they are feared by many. I figured I'm so new to sewing that if I messed up at least I would have an excuse. So, I made some zipper pouch bags. I found a few tutorials online, but mostly used this one. I used another flat quarter of material Mom gave me for Christmas and polyester zippers.

They turned out decent. My biggest issue was with the end of the bag when the zipper is open. It turned out too diagonal. I need to find a tutorial that explains that part better.
Also, I attempted gussets. They seemed like an easy concept. I just need to practice making them even.


1 comment:
Okay, if you (who just learned to sew) can do a zipper, so can i. Have to give it a shot, but you may need to show me sometime.
Post a Comment