Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Molly Dog

Here's some recent pictures of Molly being cute - and calm. Which unless you've ever lived with her, you would not believe is possible.

Molly is about 5-1/2 years old, but still a puppy. She has been mellowing out ever so slightly as she ages. I'm getting her under better control during our walks, thanks to The Dog Whisperer - Cesar Milan (sh be... sh... sh be sh... sh). She still tries to lunge at passing dogs. And makes me pull her from sniffing the ground too long.

Molly and Kory cuddling by the fireplace one cold evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, here's my comment on the Blog:
Cute smock top!
Why didn't I get a pop up Valentine? I did really like my watercolor V card though....the bithday card was really cute. It matched the little zippered bag. You are such a talented family, except I don't know what Molly's talents are :-)