I got the privilege of designing and putting together wedding invitations for my friend Janelle. They turned out really pretty! The invitations were printed on vellum paper and attached to gold rose paper with a nylon ribbon (we wanted to use silver rose paper, but it had writing on the back). Also, the Map and Accommodations were printed on vellum paper. The map I put together in Adobe Illustrator, using mapquest.com for directions (and Janelle's mom). The RSVP card was printed on card stock. I used fonts Bickham Script Pro and Myriad. I had to cheat on the return address label and use Edwardian font, because Microsoft didn't have Bickham Script Pro. To seal the envelope, I printed little roses, that match the invitations, on circle stickers.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Wedding Invitations
I got the privilege of designing and putting together wedding invitations for my friend Janelle. They turned out really pretty! The invitations were printed on vellum paper and attached to gold rose paper with a nylon ribbon (we wanted to use silver rose paper, but it had writing on the back). Also, the Map and Accommodations were printed on vellum paper. The map I put together in Adobe Illustrator, using mapquest.com for directions (and Janelle's mom). The RSVP card was printed on card stock. I used fonts Bickham Script Pro and Myriad. I had to cheat on the return address label and use Edwardian font, because Microsoft didn't have Bickham Script Pro. To seal the envelope, I printed little roses, that match the invitations, on circle stickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very neat site, Lindsay. I enjoy checking out your updates. Are you able to still park in the garage with Kory's "woodworking bench" in there?
Kira
I was still in there until this weekend, when some free drywall from Kory's work took over! Until he puts it all up to insulate the garage, I'm kicked out. I actually had to scrape snow and ice this morning :-(
Post a Comment